Saturday, July 19, 2008

I lost ten pounds!!!

So I have been pretty sick for a week (ok 2!) So I felt pretty cruddy on Wednesday so Zach took me to the walk in clinic in Williams. Well they told me they would give me an IV than send me home, ok. Well after a little while the dr comes back, and tells me I am a little worse than they thought. So they loaded me in an ambulance and sent me to Flagstaff. So after running blood tests and everything they tell me my potassium and sodium is really low, and that I am in danger of having a stroke or siezures, plus I have a viral infestion. Well they pump me full of potassium, give me morphine for my headache, and make me stay the night. Six bags of potassium, 8 loritabs, 2 doses of antibiotics, and an ultrasound later I finally get to go home!! I get home and the next day feel the just as bad!! Zach my knight in shining armor calls Dr. Tindall in Show Low, I have to go there. So Dr. Tindall cracks me back into place, gives me antiobiotics for a sinus infection, a rx to drain my sinuses and sends me home. And today (saturday) I finally am feeling more like myself. Although I still have to go back to Dr. Tindall next Friday. Oh and baby Rex is just fine! ;) (01/19/09)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so happy you lost 10 pounds! We'll take it any way we can get it huh!! I felt so bad for you when you were sick and I am so glad you're ok!! (even tho I was thisclose to getting Briggie!)JK I love you!

Couple of Hunt's said...

Are you pregnant? I hope that you are ok dang it!! Call me when you come this way so we can meet up -k-

Sara said...

Hey, I am so excited you are a blogger, it is way fun and extremely addicting. So now we have to keep in touch.luv yah

Allen and Terri said...

Your the sweetest, so glad you're feeling better. You still didn't remove the "D" word. Mom:)

Traci said...

Im glad you are finally feeling better. You had us all scared there for awhile. Your blog is looking really cute. Im glad to see an update so we can keep better tabs on you. If you need anything, please let us know.
Love you guys, Traci