Sunday, August 16, 2009

She left me...

Ash left me... for Tawni, Thatcher, and EA... what a punk!!! In fact this morning I got up and first thing I thought was "Oh! I wonder if Ash wants to make crepes for breakfast" Then I remembered she was gone, and I almost cried again. She left Saturday morning with a horse trailer full of her stuff. I cried when she hugged me bye, and I'm about to cry again!! I even cried when she moved from Flag and I was still in Williams (maybe I will follow her to Thatcher!!J/K) Zach asked me why I cried. Well duh!!! She is one of my best friends!!! I tell her all the time that I love her more than Tawni does!!! I have grown so close to her over the past couple years and we just have so much in common and such an awesome time together!!! Friday night we were going to make popcorn and watch a movie, she makes the corn and I make the crazy!!! But instead we layed on my bed and talked and took crazy pictures of ourselves, something we have done a few times!!! Since I don't want Ash to forget all about me, here are our Totally Awesome pictures!!!!
She was wondering why my face was so close to her, little did she know, I was touching her with my feet!!! She hates feet!!!

We are like this...


We were laughing to hard to hold the phone still!!!



I like Ash's eyes in this pic, she is so crazy!!!











Well Ash, I love ya tons!!! And remember, if you don't like EA you can come home and rock NPC with me!!!
xoxxo






3 comments:

Jessica said...

AW! Thats so sweet! I miss Ash tons too. Your guys pics are too funny!

Padilla's said...

Hey I am sorry it has taken me so long to write back I am sorry your sister left you but I will be in that area for school so maybe lunch one day! We are doing good just getting busy with school, Hayden, and just being a wife! And we finally got a good deal on a car tonight so its about time!

Ashley Lois said...

i just almost cried. i miss you too! i'm coming back for labor day camping, though!