Friday, June 15, 2012

Written Me Off...

I'm thinking that since I haven't blogged in forever, everyone has probably written me off! I started off this year great!! I slurped my blog into a book, and all I had left to blog was Christmas!!! Well, I guess since our awesome flood last year, nothing wants to work anymore, and I can't get the pictures off my camera. I even made Zach try. No luck!!! Anyways, I guess its been a pretty good year! Here are some exciting things that have happened! January- Tera turned 3!! (or if you ask her she is "fee"! On Tera's birthday Brigette ran the Phoenix Rock N Roll's Kids Rock Half!! Half a mile, with my dad (in cowboy boots!) She was soo cute, and I am so proud of her!!! The next day Zach, my dad and I ran the Half Marathon! It was a great run and I'm glad I got to do it! Zach, Brigette, Tera and I also hiked into some Indian Ruins south of Williams at the beginning of the month! The girls did so good and hiked the whole thing! February- We bought a "new" suburban! Then the next weekend loaded it and the Rex up and went Spring Camping with the girls by Cherry Creek! My dad and I ran the Sedona Half Marathon! (Lots of hills!!) March- Brigette rolled out of bed in the middle of the night and cracked her head open! We moved my parents back to JC, and are currently still living with them. Poor mom and dad! My dad and I ran the Run for Ryan House Half Marathon! In a raffle they had my dad won a Cardinals Package, with autographed football, jersey, and some other stuff! I won a Limited Edition Little Mermaid Painting and 4 tickets to an aquarium! (Later we found out the painting is worth a couple thousand dollars!! Cha-Ching!!) We had another camping trip with Zach's family, and we hiked 10 miles through a canyon to some more Indian Ruins! March also brought Founders Day and my first 5k!! Woot!! Sam and Ashley also visited, then we had a rush trip to Utah because Blaine had a heart attack!I'm glad to say he is doing great now!! April- We stayed for a visit in Phoenix while Zach got ready for the last of his tests for work! Ashley came one day and we visited the McCormick Railroad Park, and rode on the carousel and mini train! It was soo much fun!! My dad and I ran another half marathon in Cottonwood! The day before the race, I found out we are expecting Butler Baby number 3!! (12/15/12) May-Zach topped out as a JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN for APS!!!! YAY!!! Brigette and Tera had dentist appointments and Tera did AWESOME! This is the first time she didn't cry at the dentist!!! Brigette always does great, and has never cried or had cavaties! Brigette graduated from Preschool, now off the Kindergarten she goes!! She is sooo excited!!! My mom lost her sweet little puppy, Coco, that we all loved to a rattlesnake bite :'( We found a new puppy for my mom, Angel. Me and my dad ran the Taylor Trapper Days half marathon! June- We took a vacation to San Diego!!! We visited Sea World, Ran the San Diego Rock n Roll Half Marathon (race #9), went to a D-Backs vs. Padres Baseball game (AZ won, 6-0), Zach took the girls to the beach, and we visited The Happiest place on Earth!!! So far that is our year!! We have had lots of fun, lots to do and and love being together as a family!

2 comments:

Traci Butler said...

A new baby!! Congrats! All the other stuff looks super fun too!

Ashley Lois said...

Yeesh about time you blog about something!!! ;)