Monday, December 15, 2008

Just a few more to share...

In November I posted about Brigette's odd sleeping habits, well I just thought that I would share a few more recent ones... At Safeway here they have baskets with little cars on the front, Brigette loves to drive them while we shop, I on the other hand, HATE them!!! They are so hard to push!! But if I can get through all my shopping trips like this, they may not be so bad!!! (Beau said she was a hazard on the road!!)
AHH!! The famous bakers outfit, she has even worn this to the movie theatre!!

Upside-down asleep in the rocking chair. (after a little while her head fell down off the chair, she was pretty disoriented, but it was pretty funny!!!)



4 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are so funny! Keep them coming!

Allen and Terri said...

My first laugh of the morning came from our Brigee!! just so much fun!! love you~ Grammee:)

Dayna said...

I am the same way! Haha I can fall asleep just about anywhere! She's such a cutie. Can't wait to see your next one! :)

Dayna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.