Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm It...again...

1. How long did you date before you got married? Let's see, we started dating April 11, 2004 and got married December 18, 2004.

2. How long have you been married? Just over 4 years

3. What does he do that surprises you? Loves me, I really am not sure anyone else could love me as much as he does.

4. What is his best feature? His eyes, or maybe his smile, his laugh is pretty cute too, do I only get to pick one??

5. What is his best quality? He has allot, he definitely keeps me laughing, that and when I have a rough day all he has to do is put his arms around me and hold me and it just makes things better. Plus he is always, always doing stuff for me, always buying me something, cooking for me, or taking the babies for me so I can have some alone time!

6. Does he have a nickname for you? Not really, calls me babe allot, but that's really not a nickname.

7. What is his favorite color? Pink, OK, not really its blue.

8. What is his favorite animal? He said an Elk, he doesn't know why, I would guess because he likes to hunt them, and they taste pretty good.

9. What is his favorite food? Seafood probably, he could eat Papadeaux's and Red Lobster out of business. I have watched him and Jake more than once compete at all you can eat shrimp!!!

10. What is his favorite sport? Wrestling, he loves it!! In fact this weekend he wants to go watch HS state wrestling, that and UFC.

11. When and where did you first kiss? April 11, 2004, I know, I know...

12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Pretty much just being together, I love doing anything with him, but I think my favorite thing to do would be riding in the car, we just hold hands and talk. Its kinda nice.

13. Do you have any children? 2 gorgeous girls, Brigette Grace and Tera Michelle

14. Does he have a hidden talent? I'm not sure I can share that. Unhidden, he is an awesome artist, it kinda ticks me off sometimes, he has had people ask him to draw them tattoos!!

15. How old is he? 26

16. Who said 'I love you' first? Zach did, we had been dating for a week. He told me he loved me, I said "What!! You do?" To which he replied "Well yeah I think so."

17. What is his favorite music? AC/DC is his favorite band. But he listens to EVERYTHING!!! Sometimes it surprises me the songs he knows, he could totally go on that Lyrics show on TV.

18. Do you think he will read this? Nope, he never reads my blogs (he thinks its kinda stupid)

*So, I was asking Zach questions to answer this post. Which most of his answers weren't appropriate for public reading, but if you know Zach at all, it really won't surprise you. Yeah, I know, he can get kinda dirty!!! But it does keep me laughing, and helps lighten my mood allot!! Maybe that's one reason why I love him so much!!
**After wrote this I asked him if he wanted to read it, he said no. So I saved it and left it on the screen and went to bed. He came upstairs a little while later laughing. He said I lied, he really isn't that good to me, he read it, I told him he really is great to me, I wasn't lying.
***Also Danielle wanted to know about me proposing to Zach. I guess I was really tired of waiting around on him. He was so back and forth, we would talk about it all the time. So I just straight out asked, he looked completely shocked, then said no. I was mortified, and extremely embarrassed. I cried. A week later he was standing in my parents front yard asking my dad if he could marry me. Zach said he had to ask permission first. (And he says that he didn't say no to me). I guess he had it all planned out to ask me, but wanted to ask my dad first, I had never seen Zach so nervous. I guess that I just needed to be a little more patient. When he did ask (September 27, the day after his birthday) I cried, and he cried too. I just love him too much!!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I would have been mortified too if I'd proposed and been rejected. But I'm glad the relationship recovered. :) You guys seem very happy together! And what is it about guys and their comments? I keep telling Caleb he needs to watch what he says because our kids are old enough now to start picking up on things. :)

Allen and Terri said...

You girls are SOOOO Silly! Love both yours and Jessica's posts
I know You are Both working on Happily Ever After!!
Mom:)

Jessica said...

Life would be so boring without Zach!

mrs. searles said...

Thanks for the birthday wish! My brother is doing good, he is dating a girl in snowflake (dusti stratton) you might know her. He is in California doing his lineman apprenticeship (spelling seems wrong sorry) he has about a year left on that I think he is a 5th step but not sure I know he is "hot" now. Anyway he is doing good and that is probably more info than you wanted. Sounds like you and your hubby are very happy. Your girls are adorable!