Monday, January 4, 2010

CraZy GiRls!

OK OK OK!!! I know, the picture is sideways!!! Anyways, I am just to flippin lazy to go back and redo it!!! One of these days I will plug in my camera and upload pictures of Tera's first Christmas!!! But for now, you can all enjoy the craziness I get to live with everyday!!! Here is Brigette, she IS a Princess!!! And Tera, she HATES having her hair fixed!!!
So we laugh all the time about it!
I can't believe how many times a day I have to fix this girls hair because she pulls it out ALL THE TIME!!!


Brigette again, what can I say... She is a NUT!!!
(yes that is an empty icecream bucket she is sitting in)


Tera has decided she is big enough to run with the bigger kids. She has also decided she is big enough to jump on the mini tramp!!!
Another thing she thinks she is big enough for...
popcorn, and helping herself to it!!!

(with messy hair!!)

So much fun!!!








1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love how in every pic Tera has a hair-do like Cindy Lou Who (only messier) and Brigette's is so perfect and cute! Gotta love em!