Friday, January 23, 2009

Beauty School Dropout

The past couple of days Brigette has been asking me to polish her toenails. I guess today she got tired of waiting on me and decided to do it herself. My mom found her like this...

Doesn't she just look like such a pro!!
She even was nice enough to help Mason get started on his (sorry Beau, don't hate me!!)

Mason is now also a pro and can paint Jessica's when it gets too hard for her to do it herself!!




Brigette's finished product!! Aren't they beautiful??!! For appointments just call me, I will relay her the message!







3 comments:

Tawni said...

ooh sign me up!
she did fabulously on her own toenails (and toes) so she should do just as well on mine!

Alicia said...

Those toes are priceless.

I just want to kiss them! I'm so glad you got pictures of that.

~Shina~ said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Be sure to save that picture. She might grow up wanting to go to a nail tech school, they'll need this picture as proof that she knows what shes doing. HAHA. Tera is a cutie too!!! Congrats!