Saturday, January 10, 2009

Update

Well I had another doctor appointment yesterday, nothing new. Dilated to a 3, 75% effaced. But if I don't have her by Wednesday the 14th (my awesome nephew, Tanner's birthday) Dr. Tindall will break my water. I already have my appointment at the hospital, 7:30am!!! I am so excited. I can't wait to meet her and hold her in my arms!!! Jessica "Birthing" her baby!!!






Also last night, we went to my cousin Rebecca's baby shower. It was so much fun!! They played the funniest games. Jessica won one for getting the dirty diaper, although I thought you should win if you got a clean diaper!!!! And then, Jessica almost won the "Birthing your baby" game. Beki had little plastic babies in ice cubes that you had to melt in your mouth. I wasn't even close!!! Anyways... Good luck Becca!! And special thanks to Alicia for telling me I look only 4 months pregnant!! What a way to make my week!!!






2 comments:

The Baum Family said...

Yeah! A date to look forward to. My doctor gave me a date to induse and of course the night before I went in to labor. So he didn't even get to deliver cause he wasn't on call. Hopefully everything goes good for you. I wish you the best of luck and will be thinking of you and little Tera. Hope to see her soon.

Jessica said...

If only real child birth was that fast and easy!

I'M SO EXCITED FOR WEDNESDAY!