Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kickball

So, again my computer won't post all my pictures, but to give you a little taste of what we did last week, here are some pics!!! We played hide 'n go seek, kick ball, hide 'n go seek again, and tag, then Austin came over and we did it again!!! Briggie insisted on Papa carrying her, so Mason insisted on me carrying him. He was really my little buddy all week. We had a blast!!!! I can't wait to play again!!!
Austin going in for the kill, while Hayden waits on baseBriggie and Papa running home, Hayden trying to get them out


I'm not quite sure what is going on in this picture



Papa and Briggie kicking Tanners pitch




Hayden's turn to kick








4 comments:

Tawni said...

how fun! i wish i coulda been there!

Allen and Terri said...

I was there and got all this going and you don't even know I'm there:(

Traci Butler said...

What a fun grandpa :)

Kourtney Dawn said...

mom, maybe you should let me take your picture next time so people will know you where there!!!!