Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Favorite Niece

Jessica text me at 1:45 this morning!!! I was so excited, her water broke and they were on their way to Flagstaff Hospital!! I can now finally say that after 8 nephews, yes 8!! My 1st niece has arrived, therefore, she is my favorite!!!!
Emmaree Erin Tubbs
6 pounds 12 ounces
19 1/2 inches long
Thursday, April 16, 2009 2:08 pm
Her proud Papa
(he had a long day, him and my mom went to Mesa this morning, and then on to Flag!!)


Her little pink hat Beau got her, she is fresh out of her first bath!!!

I am pretty sure she already has Beau wrapped around her teeny, tiny fingers!!!
Sorry the pictures aren't better, I was in such a hurry to get there, I forgot my camera, and my phone!!! So all of these pictures are off of Jessica's or my mom's phones.
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, mommy and baby Emmaree are doing great and hope to be home tomorrow afternoon!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love that she is your favorite niece! That is too cute!